Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Responsible for the processing of your data is Room Seven B.V., located at Berenkoog 38, 1822BJ Alkmaar, The Netherlands. Room Seven uses collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, e-mail and delivery address and payment details to process your order and inform you of progress status.
- To make shopping at Room Seven as pleasant as possible, we store your personal data and all data concerning your order and the use of our services. This enables us to personalize our website and to recommend items you might find interesting.
- With your consent, we use your personal data to inform you on website development and special offers and promotions. If you do not wish to be notified, you can unsubscribe in every mailing or send an email to info(at)roomseven.com.
- If you create an account at Room Seven, your data will be stored on a secure server. Your Room Seven account is used to store data such as your name, phone number and e-mail and delivery address, so you won’t have to submit them again with a new order.
- Data concerning the use of our site and feedback from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can decide yourself whether to add your name or other personal details. We like to know the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right to not publish contributions that do not comply with our site’s general terms.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use these data to process the promotion, publish the winner(s) and measure response to our marketing campaigns.
Room Seven does not sell your personal data
Room Seven does not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make them available to third parties involved in processing your order. Our staff members and hired third parties are bound to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. In this context, we have signed contracts with these third parties, which states, among other things, that they are not allowed to share or sell the data obtained.
Your personal details are safe at Room Seven
We appreciate your trust and therefore will handle your personal data with the utmost care. Your data will be protected and treated as confidential at all times. When you place an order or access your Room Seven account, we are using one of the safest and modern techniques; the Secure Socket Layer. Your personal data are always protected and kept confidential.
Cookies and other techniques are used at virtually all existing websites. For example, by using cookies, we ensure that
- Surfing the Room Seven website will be more fun and easy for you;
- You do not always receive or need to enter the same information during your visit to our website;
- We can measure how our website is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can show advertisements that we think you will find interesting;
- We can register how often an advertisement is displayed in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing a particular advertisement too often.
Cookies from third parties
Which cookies do we use?
Functional cookies: Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly. Consider, for example, the functionalities 'login' and whether 'you are logged in', so that you do not have to enter all your details again.
Analytics: with Analytics cookies we measure the use of our website. This allows us to continue to improve our website for the benefit of our users. We use Google Analytics to generate statistics about visits to our websites. In this context, we have entered into a contract with Google, which states, among other things, that Google is not permitted to share the obtained data.
Social media cookies from third parties: Social media cookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. Think of the 'like' button for Facebook or the exchange of information, such as sharing your favourite looks and watching videos via social media.
Advertisements: with ad cookies, we keep track of how many and which ads you have seen from Room Seven. We do this so that we can make you the most relevant offers.
Ad networks and media agencies act as intermediaries between the owners of website and advertisers. For the cookies that these parties place for advertising purposes, please refer to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we advise you to consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly.
We place advertisements on external websites and in third-party apps. Those advertisement cookies allow that:
- We can keep track of how many visitors click on the ad;
- We can keep track of which orders take place through the advertisements;
- We use this information to enable the use of advertisements with third parties.
Website recommendations, preferences and interest cookies: these cookies remember preferences and interests based on your website visits. Based on this, we will use the content of our website for your visit(s) in some cases to promote your ease of use:
Our goal is to provide visitors of our website with information and content that is as relevant as possible. That is why we try to adapt our website to every visitor as much as possible. We do this not only through the content of our website but also through the advertisements that are displayed and the advertisements we place on external websites.